We are happy to announce that we will be starting to transition away from curbside only service starting June 21, 2021!
- If your pet has an appointment with a doctor or they are being dropped off for surgery, then one person may accompany them into the building.
- Since we will still be keeping the outside door locked, please call us when you have arrived for your appointment.
- Please note that veterinary technician visits and prescription pick-ups will continue to be handled with our curbside protocol, unless prior arrangements have been made with us.
- We will continue to require that all staff and clients wear masks while in the building. Even if you are fully vaccinated, we ask that you continue to wear a mask when interacting with our staff outside, as well.
- We will continue to offer curbside service for those clients who would prefer not to come in the building.
We’re anticipating further relaxation of our COVID-19 restrictions in the upcoming weeks and months, so please stay tuned.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
**Due to high demand our new patient appointments may not be readily available. Please call our office at 617-524-7300 to schedule. **